Our Family Helping Yours...
Woman-owned and operated since 2013 with quality providers who provide supportive care to our patients every time you choose Tidewater Medical Transport. Our patients are the number one priority when it comes to their care and safety.
Tidewater Medical Transport goes above and beyond the call of duty for our patients. You can trust in the service we provide and let us take the worry out of transporting your loved one.
Our Mission //
The mission of Tidewater Medical Transport is to provide compassionate, high-quality service to the patients in the community we serve.
Our team is dedicated and share a passion for preserving the quality of life for our patients.
We have extra thick padding on our stretchers to help make the ride more comfortable for our patients. We accept most insurances and if your insurance will not cover the service, we will work with you on a payment plan.
- Basic Life Support Ambulance Transport
- Advanced Life Support Ambulance Transport
- Specialty Care Ambulance Transport
- Special Events Stand-by and Transport
What You Need to Know
Before Choosing Ambulance Transport
- Contact your insurance company and ask if they cover non emergent ambulance transportation.
- Research the company through the BBB
- Do they have licensed EMT's providing the service.
- Are they licensed by the Virginia State Office of EMS
- Exploring alternative forms of transport such as wheelchair van or ambulatory services.